The HSR Southern Cross Hydraulic Tower Tarp is designed and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions. Manufactured locally with domestically sourced steel & components ensures strength and proven reliability.
HSR Southern Cross has reduced their carbon footprint with solar power & LED lighting.
HSR Southern Cross actively recycles our waste, directing 95% to recycling and away from landfill. We have achieved this by working with our customers in the waste industry.
- 2 Stage hydraulic up with 96 inch of travel
- Remote control & ground operation
- Safety over-ride to bring tarp tower down when loss of power on hydraulics
- Mesh tarp is woven PVC coated polyester yarn, it is UV stabilised with a nominal weight of 450GSM
- Broom and shovel holder standard
- Provision for work lights
- Optional in cab buzzer & light for over height or tarp up