Best and cost effective technology solutions in Solid Waste Management
HSR Southern Cross are the exclusive HYVA Waste distributor which includes BMH Technology, Ductor and SULO non-plastic products like access controlled bins and weighing systems.
HYVA Waste Handling Solution
HYVA Corporate Movie 2019
Flexus Balasystem Compressed Waste
Ductor A Profitable Biotech Solution
BMH Waste Refining Process Movie
BMH Waste Refining Mälarenergi English
- HYVA is a global multinational company founded in the Netherlands in 1979, committed to being the world’s best provider of lifting, loading, stacking and impacting solutions to the commercial vehicle and environmental services industries.
- With more than 3,500 employees in 37 subsidiaries worldwide, including in Malaysia, Brazil, China, Germany, India and Italy.
- HYVA moves boundaries and connects global communities as the world’s #1 provider of innovative and efficient hydraulic solutions.
- HYVA Refuse Compactor Bodies
- Mobile Compactors
- Static Compactor and Transfer Stations
- Hook Loaders
- BMH Technology is a Finnish cleantechcompany established in 1929. Headquarters is based in Finland with subsidiaries in Sweden, Poland and China.
- BMH specializes in handling and preparation of sustainable fuels and combats two global problems: the amount of waste dumped on land-fills and CO2 emissions caused by fossil fuels.
- The TYRANNOSAURUS® process from BMH turns MSW (Municipal solid Waste) and ICW (Industrial & Commercial waste) into SRF (Solid Recovered Fuel) or RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel). These local, affordable and environmentally friendly fuels can be used for replacing coal and other fossil fuels in power boilers and cement kilns.
- Ductor is a global biotech company that is changing the world through groundbreaking innovation, design, and the circular economy. Our ambition is to fight climate change, produce renewable energy, and solve the increasing food demand and waste accumulations challenges.
- Ductor was founded in 2009 in Helsinki, Finland. We operate globally in North America, Europe, and Asia. One day we’ll be everywhere.
- Ductor’s groundbreaking technology prevents ammonia inhibition in biogas production.
- This is done by adding one fermentation step, prior to biogas fermentation, as well as a nitrogen stripping unit.
- The SULO Group has stood for innovation based on tradition for 120 years. Since the establishment of the company in 1892 by locksmith Fritz Streuber, SULO has been firmly associated with its long-established location in the Hanseatic city of Herford. Continuous investment and the constant expansion of our head office in Herford stand for a clear commitment to Germany as a production location.
- The product and service range of the companies of the SULO Group is valued both nationally and internationally. Shaped by the East Westphalian mentality, values such as a pioneering spirit and innovation, quality consciousness, reliability as well as the principle of healthy growth are lived daily.
HYVA’s Technology Partner
- Flexus Balasystem AB is a Swedish manufacturer located in Nossebro (near Göteborg) with a long experience of designing and manufacturing systems for municipal solid waste, recycling and agricultural materials.
- The unique Flexus round-bale technology pioneered in Sweden and, with well over a hundred installations worldwide, is the optimum solution for the handling and disposal of MSW, offering significant advantages in terms of cost efficiency and environmental safety.
- Typical applications where the advantages of the round baling method is utilized is in context with handling/transportation of MSW as well as industrial waste and agricultural residue material.